For both Apple Macs and Windows-based PCs
Installation of Broadband:
- Establishment of networks, including wireless.
- Configuring computers to send & receive e-mails.
- Repairing faulty broadband connections.
- Configuring routers for secure Wireless broadband connections.
Installation, Repair, Upgrading and Updating of Operating sytems:
- Windows: 95, 98, ME, 2000±Pro, XP±Pro, Vista, 7 (and Developer's 8).
- Mac: OS 9, OS X, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard (±Snow) and Lion. Adding Windows to OS X on Intel Macs (for those who MUST have Windows applications running on their Macs).
Computer Maintenance (Housekeeping):
- Scanning for viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other pieces of 'malware' and their removal*.
- Cleaning the computer of 'junk' files and other 'clutter'.
- Confirmation of Firewall security.
- Optimisation procedures for speeding up computers.
- Hard Disk drives - transfer of data to new disk drives.
- Replacement of CD/DVD drives
- Memory upgrades (addition of extra memory).
- Printer maintenance/trouble-shooting.
- If it hasn't been listed above, we can almost certainly do what you need or want!
* Not yet necessary for Apple Macs with OS X